Sunday, April 30, 2017

Photo Number 2581

This is a Real Photo Postcard from the antique shop in Detroit Lakes Minnesota.

Mabel postcard DL ant

 

Mabel postcard DL ant back

Some of the mutts at home.  The boys are strangers to me.

Will make some blue prints of alf and send when I get time.  

Mable is the name on the address side of the postcard.

This is a NOKO postcard, they were used from 1907 to 1920.  I will guess this photo was taken 1910-1914.

Thanks for stopping by.

Mabel postcard DL ant

3 comments:

  1. Mutts , That is different! I think it was boys that were called that.
    Or could that be the last name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was a sister calling her younger brothers mutts:)

      Delete
  2. Well, that's a strange way to put it! Wonder what the story was behind this one...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie