Friday, May 31, 2019

A pause

I must take a pause from the blog.  I will post when I can.  My husband is being evaluated for a Lung Transplant.  I have many loose ends to take care of and find it impossible to keep up with everything on my plate at this time.

If you happen by the blog because I have a photo of your relatives please send me an email captainconnie2001atyahoodotcom I will be checking my email however it may take me some time to get a photo off in the mail.

We are hopeful that my husband will be put on the transplant list after all the testing has been accomplished.  He has a genetic condition called Alpha- 1 Antitrypsin Deficiency that has damaged his lungs, he has just 21 % lung function.  If you know of anyone with breathing problems encourage them to be tested for this deficiency.  Tests are free and the forms can be found here. 

Connie

13 comments:

  1. Prayers for both of you as you continue on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Connie, I hope he gets a transplant soon and that all goes well. Blessings to you and him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping you both in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for you both and that he can have a transplant soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jerry and I will keep you both in our daily prayers! Sending you blessings from Kansas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of good thoughts and prayers coming your way. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love and hope from Norway! Don't even think about starting this blog up again before you're ready for it :) We'll be waiting patiently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending love and prayers to you both. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending lots of good thoughts your way from Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear Connie. Wishing you many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My thoughts and prayers. Fervently hoping for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Watching your other blog for any updates. Keeping you both in our thoughts and prayers for the best outcome.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie