Saturday, October 7, 2017

Photo Number 2735

This is a snapshot from the antique shop in Moorhead Minnesota.
Developed in Carringto ND Moorhrad ant
This photo looks like it was folded in half to fit into someones wallet.  Interesting how something is around the bottom part of the building on the right…it is shrubbery…or sod?
Developed in Carringto ND Moorhrad antback
It was developed in Carrington North Dakota.
Perhaps someone can translate?
Thanks for stopping by.
From Iggy:
dette er mitt hus som du kan se det  
"This is my house so you can see it"

4 comments:

  1. "This is my house so you can see it"

    The house looks incomplete, just built judging by front door. I think the mystery shrub or sod is backfill dirt waiting to settle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dette er mitt hus som du kan se det

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live quite far from you in Southern Missouri. I follow you on GFC because I find joy when you find an owner for the photos.
    Be blessed!
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie