Monday, August 10, 2015

Photo Number 1981

This is a Real Photo Postcard from the Antique Mall in Detroit Lakes Minnesota.
Aunt Sarah Martins AZo Triangles up DL ant
Aunt Sarah Martin
This is an AZO Real Photo Postcard used from 1904 to 1918.
Perhaps she is related to the little girl from yesterday Irene.
Thanks for stopping by.

Update:
Sarah was Annie May Martin's mother, Annie May was born in 1872 in Ohio. Annie May married George Jobes and was Charley W. Jobes Mother. So Sarah Martin was Charley's Grandmother

Sarah Margaret Martin nee Pryor was Carrie Jane Swanson nee Pryor's aunt. Carrie's father was William M Pryor, who was Sarah's older brother.

This Photo went Full Circle 162 on August 20 2018

14 comments:

  1. You can't look at photos like these without wondering what the people were like and what happened to them. I find them compelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is Sarah Martin nee Pryor - the mother of T G Pryor (Photo Number 1966) and wife of Steward Martin (who died in 1902, hence the "widow's dress.)

    She is Find A Grave Memorial# 93503457

    She would have been related to the "Swanson" girls - photo 1964.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah wasn't T G's mother. She was his aunt. I think. I need more coffee this morning.

      Delete
    2. https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M9S2-T4D shows the relationship.

      Delete
    3. Sarah was Annie May Martin's mother, Annie May was born in 1872 in Ohio. Annie May married George Jobes and was Charley W. Jobes Mother. So Sarah Martin was Charley's Grandmother Charley was photo number 1961

      Delete
    4. You got the whole family with this set!

      Delete
  3. Sarah Margaret Martin nee Pryor was Carrie Jane Swanson nee Pryor's aunt. Carrie's father was William M Pryor, who was Sarah's older brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how Irene fits in this family:) (Photo Number 1980)

      Delete
  4. You've figured out a full set with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure if anyone still goes on here but I believe this is my great great grandmother. I am trying to learn about my family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah Martin was my Great Grandmother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact me by email if you would like this photo. My email can be found by clicking on the little yellow flower.

      Delete
  7. I mailed this postcard to Chris in North Carolina today August 13 2018

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie