Thursday, February 26, 2015

Photo Number 1835

This is a snapshot from the antique shop in Detroit Lakes Minnesota.
The home place Chaffee ND DL antiques
The home place Chaffee ND DL antiques back
Taken Feb 9 1946 The Driveway
On the home place Chaffee N.D.  By Ester Krueger
Aunt Rose
The Home Place
I think Ester must have taken the photo.  There are two different handwritings on the back of this photo.   It looks like a beautiful red barn, I wonder if it is still standing?
Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Esther and her husband Gordon are in find a grave - and they both lived on a farm in Chaffee. There was another Krueger photo earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to mention what Iggy said: that I thought there was recently another Krueger photo. Any chance they would connect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...photo #1821 of Harry and Edith in front of the Veterans' Home. That photo came from the same antique shop, too. Perhaps you have more from that same estate inventory...

      Delete
    2. I think there was a forgotten old photo of Rose Krueger too... not that I know if she was Aunt Rose. I think she married an Oteli or something like that.

      Delete
  3. I can see that the snow drifted around the barn. I wonder what they used to dig themselves out and clear the driveway.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie