Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Photo Number 1732

This is a Cabinet Card from the antique shop in Brainerd Minnesota.

Cabinet Card lady and a weird chair Brainerd Antiques

A lady in a dress with a bustle and a pleated hem. It is kinda weird that she is leaning on that chair that is covered with a drape.

Sather was the photographer in Minneapolis, Minn    There are several Sathers. This one is Theodore A. Sather’s photo he was in Minneapolis from 1887 to 1889. 

Cabinet Card lady and a weird chair Brainerd Antiques back Number 1732

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. That is odd. Perhaps the chair was a bit tatty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see my pal Pete up there in the banner! And one leg Jack too!

      Delete
  2. I noticed that right away, too. Actually, out of the corner of my eye at first glance, it gave the illusion of a hoop skirt.
    Who knows what the photographer was thinking...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! I don't do awards, award me a comment! English only please! This is a word verification free blog. I can no longer accept anonymous comments.
Connie