Friday, February 7, 2014

Photo Number 1481

This is a photo from Katherine’s California Photos.  There are just a few of these unmarked photos that I thought deserved to be shown.

gal graduating Katherines photos

This dress must have been so pretty with a dropped waist and an uneven hemline.  I also enjoyed looking at her shoes which were most likely leather with peek a boo cutouts.  This is more than likely a graduation photograph from the late 1920’s.

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again.

6 comments:

  1. And I bet the watch so proudly displayed was a graduation gift. The bobbed hair is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful young woman. And the photographer did a good job too. It wouldn't shock me if this was Edna St. Clair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be the same watch as in 1467 -- but no telling.

      Delete
  3. How pretty! I love everything about this photo!
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely composition. Too bad there wasn't any name on it. If I were this woman's relative, I would just love to have this photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress and dainty shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie