Saturday, June 29, 2013

Photo Number 1268

These are snapshots from the antique shop in Moorhead Minnesota.

Wedding group two Moorhead MN antique shop

I think these may be from the 1950’s.

The bride wears a white gown most likely taffeta covered in a layer of lace.  The gown is an off the shoulder style.  The bride wears a veil and carries a large bouquet of flowers.  The groom wears a three piece suit with a tie and wears a boutonniere on his lapel.

Wedding group one Moorhead MN antique shop

I will guess that this is a photo of the brides mother and brothers.

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again::)

5 comments:

  1. I love her dress and seeing the family members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the 50s. Love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her dress too, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! the 50's are to soon for them to end up in a antique shop.
    Hope someone will claim them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the young guy in the last photo - on the right. He reminds me of me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! I don't do awards, award me a comment! English only please! This is a word verification free blog. I can no longer accept anonymous comments.
Connie