Saturday, June 29, 2013

Photo Number 1268

These are snapshots from the antique shop in Moorhead Minnesota.

Wedding group two Moorhead MN antique shop

I think these may be from the 1950’s.

The bride wears a white gown most likely taffeta covered in a layer of lace.  The gown is an off the shoulder style.  The bride wears a veil and carries a large bouquet of flowers.  The groom wears a three piece suit with a tie and wears a boutonniere on his lapel.

Wedding group one Moorhead MN antique shop

I will guess that this is a photo of the brides mother and brothers.

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again::)

5 comments:

  1. I love her dress and seeing the family members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her dress too, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! the 50's are to soon for them to end up in a antique shop.
    Hope someone will claim them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the young guy in the last photo - on the right. He reminds me of me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie