Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Photo Number 984

This is a CdV from the antique shop in Detroit Lakes Minnesota.

CdV Ingerid Larson DL Antiques

Meet Ingerid Larson.  Isn’t she cute!

CdV Ingerid Larson DL Antiques back

Obviously a foreign CdV.  This one is from Christiania which is now Olso Norway.

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)


  1. Very cute! I'm not sure about the tartan dress though :-) Jo

  2. I wonder if she immigrated to Minnesota. Larsens are like Olsens... :)

  3. I was all excited when I saw you had a name...but then I realized...

  4. Some information about the photographer. According to this, the photo must be taken after 1895.


Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! I don't do awards, award me a comment! English only please! This is a word verification free blog. I can no longer accept anonymous comments.