Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Photo Number 855

I have two copies of this photo.  I bought them in the same shop on different days.  The same photo with different color matting.  It was purchased at the Antique Shop in Park Rapids Minnesota.

Baby sitting in chair PR I have two copies of the same photo

J Tessman was the photographer.  He was in Wadena Minnesota in 1914.

This sweet looking baby is in a wicker chair.  There are no identifying marks on the photos.

Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

3 comments:

  1. The baby has such pretty hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That has to sting. Being thrown out not once.. but twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, cannot help with the identification of this little one but I can say that Julius tessman was my great grandfather and was a photographer who lived in Wadena for a little while.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie