Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Photo Number Sixty-Six



This is the last of my Holiday Photos..it will give me something to do over the next year..to look for more old Holiday Photos.  I have some that are winter scenes..we will get to them one of these days.
This is the Jim Albright Family..there are lots of Albrights down in the Frazee Minnesota area..my grandparents used to talk about their neighbors with the same last name.  I got this at the Antique Shop in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota..  I will have to remember to ask my Mother if she knows these people! I will date this photo as 1950 or 1951.

Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

5 comments:

  1. It appears that the children were not too interested in sitting still for the picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and not so old- how could they lose this picture, to a antique shop?
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing my first one like this as a kid, when an older first cousin sent them as Christmas cards. She had a picture of her one year old daughter on the card and it was so neat to get one like it. The daughter, my second cousin, of course is a grandma now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great family photo even though the kids don't seem interested. It would have made a nice present to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're right about the dates. Looks similar to some I've seen in my husbands old photo stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie